Locally owned and operated out of Portland, Oregon for over 40 years, Guardian Real Estate Services has evolved into a leading management, development and investment firm in the Pacific Northwest. Defined by our deep commitment to the communities in which we invest, Guardian continues to advocate for housing across the entire spectrum. Whether it be inter-generational living concepts – including the award-winning Bridge Meadows – to spearheading the upcoming collaborative Burnside Bridgehead District, we continue to be at the forefront of innovative community design.
Given our unique position as a developer, owner and operator, we have unparalleled insight and control over our investments. This is clearly reflected in the strength and vibrancy of our portfolio. Guardian has piloted a multitude of prominent real estate projects including: mixed-use and mixed income projects, historic preservation projects, affordable housing, senior housing, conventional apartments and condominiums. Today, the company’s portfolio is comprised of over 180 communities consisting of 10,000 apartment residences throughout 90 cities in 4 states.
What sets us apart?
- Vertically Integrated
- Scalable Operating Efficiencies
- Experienced Executive and Management Teams
- Regional Industry Leadership
- Affordable Housing Expertise
- Asset Management Expertise
- Public-Private Partnership Experience
- Complete Development and Construction Management Services
- Institutional Investor Accounting and Reporting Systems
- Supply Chain Diversity
- Senior Housing Expertise
- Talent Recruitment & Acquisition