“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.” Coretta Scott King
This is a call to action for youth who want to make a positive difference in their communities!
Guardian Real Estate Services is offering grants from $500 – $2,000 to support your hands-on community action projects with our Youth Engagement Grants. Deadline to submit your grant application: is March 19, 2021.
A mission to create a better community starts with an idea.
- What is important to you?
- What problems affect your community?
- What interests do you have that can help others?
- Guardian Youth Grant Flyer
- Materials in English
- Materials in Spanish
- Materials in Russian
- Materials in Vietnamese
- Passion to make a difference in the world
- 10-18 years old
- Resident of Oregon or Washington
- Completed Grant Application Form. This application form must be completed by the youth applicant.
- A letter of recommendation from an adult must be accompanied with the completed application. This letter can come from an educator, church member, business community member, coach, or your mentor.
- Only one grant application per applicant per year.
- A grant committee will review grant applications. Everyone who has submitted a grant application will be notified in writing by April 23, 2021 on the status of their grant application.
- Due to limited funds and/or incomplete grant application, your grant application may not receive a funding award.
- If your grant does not receive an award this year, we encourage you to resubmit in future years.
- If you are awarded a grant this year, you are welcome to reapply in future years for additional funds for your project, if needed, or to apply with new grant ideas.
Grant Application Deadline:
- Application must be submitted to Tammy Hubbard via email or mail by Friday, March 19, 2021.
- Buckman Heights c/o Tammy Hubbard 430 NE 16th Ave. Portland, OR 97232
- If you have any questions about the grant application or the process, please email Tammy Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org