Axletree is located on the former Bernard’s Garage site in the heart of Downtown Milwaukie. Guardian purchased the property in May 2017 and plans to develop a five-story mixed-use building with 110 apartment units and 7,300 sf of retail space. This will be the first newly constructed multifamily development that the city has seen in over ten years and is conveniently located on the MAX Orange Line. Guardian is working closely with the City of Milwaukie as we move through the design process. Axletree has been approved for a transit-oriented development grant from Metro. The pre-leasing office is now open and offering hard hat tours, temporary certificate of occupancy is set for end of September 2019.
For more Axletree Apartments information visit www.axletreemilwaukie.com.
- Property Acquired: May 2017
- Estimated Completion Date: Summer 2019
- Unit Mix: 110 Total; 44 Studios, 58 One Bedroom and 8 Two Bedrooms
- Parking: 78 Spaces
- 7,300 SF of Commercial Space
- Developer – Guardian Real Estate Services
- Architect – SERA Architecture
- General Contractor – R&H Construction
- Construction Management – BC Group
- Financing Partners: