Guardian is currently developing 234-unit, class-A apartment buildings in Milwaukie, OR. The spacious 7.2-acre community includes five residential buildings, multiple garage and bike storage units, and a state-of-the-art clubhouse with kitchen, lounge, an elevator-served conference room, fitness center, and yoga studio. The community will also include an outdoor plaza with BBQ and picnic area, pool and spa, dog park, and playground.
Residents will be able to choose from studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments, as well as live/work units, ranging from 495 to 1,198 square feet. The project will include high-end interior furnishes, including luxury vinyl plank flooring, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and in-unit washer and dryer.
- Construction Start: Q4 2021
- Estimated Completion Date: April 2023
- Units: 234 units
- Unit Mix: 10 Studios, 145 One Bedroom, 6 Live/Work One Bedroom, 60 Two Bedroom, 3 Live/Work Two Bedroom, and 10 Three Bedroom
- Developer: Guardian Real Estate Services
- General Contractor: LMC Construction
- Construction Management: BC Group
- Architect: Arris Studio Architect
- Civil Engineer: DOWL
- Interior Design: Tello Interiors