Axletree is located on the former Bernard’s Garage site in the heart of Downtown Milwaukie. Fifteen minutes south of downtown Portland, Milwaukie is a long-established area suburb. The property is located near the Willamette River and is five-story mixed-use with 110 apartments and 7,300 square feet of retail space. Axletree sits right next to the recently extended MAX Orange Line platform. This is the first newly constructed multifamily development that downtown Milwaukie has seen in over ten years. Funding sources included a transit-oriented development grant from Metro. The building opened in November 2019.
For more Axletree Apartments information visit www.axletreemilwaukie.com.
- Property Acquired: May 2017
- Completion Date: Fall 2019
- Unit Mix: 110 Total; 44 Studios, 58 One Bedroom, and 8 Two Bedrooms
- Parking: 77 Spaces
- Commercial Space: 7,300 SF
- Developer: Guardian Real Estate Services
- Architect: SERA Architecture
- General Contractor: R&H Construction
- Construction Management: BC Group
- Financing Partners: Metro